Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Reviews to Start SOON!

I have come to the conclusion that if I actually get motivated, this blog could actually serve a purpose or two. One, I already plan on reviewing just about anything.  Not just products, but services at Restaurants, Retail Shops, and even just people that either impress me or just plain piss me off.

My daughter suggested I do vlog (video blogs) but I am a person with dwarfism (Diastrophic Dwarfism to be precise) and sometimes a person born with that type of dwarfism have unique voices.  Some ignorant people might consider or verbally suggest that we sound like the munchkins from the Wizard of Oz (I still hate that movie btw).  I'm not really sure why some of us DD's have these types of voices and others don't.  My sister is also a DD and has the type of voice that could have been a DJ like she always dreamed of, done voice over's on all types of work, and she has always been known to be the best singer in our family.  My talent doesn't lie with my voice, but I hope it lies rather within the words that I write.  But I could be wrong and I could just suck at this.  We shall see, right?

Anyway, I digress!  My voice just isn't made for recordings IMHO.  However, I might do some video's later, with my daughter's help with some products that I decide to give my opinions on.  Like the cake ball maker that I got for Christmas two years ago from my daughter, and have yet to try it.  I think it would be fun, a memory maker and fodder for this blog.  What can I say?  I like to multi-task.

My biggest thing right now is ordering things off of Amazon.com.  Usually at 2 in the morning, after I've taken Ambien or I'm just depressed and think retail shopping is the cure to what ails me.  I know it's not, but hey why not, right?

At the moment, I am not sure what will actually be my first thing to review.  It might be about a concert that I recently attended in Dallas at the Granada Theater (This will not be that great of a feedback of the venue FYI) or it might be a review on the Chillow that I just ordered online not just 30 minutes ago.  I'm in my mid-forties and I'm at the beginnings of Hot Flashes and Night Sweats. Oh Happy Joy! (I use a lot of sarcasm sometimes, in case you haven't noticed by now btw).  I am praying that this thing works.  For some reason, DD's are sometimes known to their friends and family members as "little" heaters in bed.  My husband is always cold and we fight daily, constantly about what the temp should be in our home.  The Chillow might save a marriage! Just kidding sweetheart!  ;)

If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see me give a review on, please feel free to drop me an email and let me know.  I am open to *almost* anything.  Nothing too perverted, ok people?

Ok, that's it for now.  Just wanted to give a quick heads up and also start to get into the habit of writing on this blog.

Until Next Time,

~Cheers~
Renea

No comments:

Post a Comment